Contact Lenses – Plano
Today there are more convenient and healthy contact lens choices than ever before. Whatever your vision challenge, it can probably be met with an array of specialty contact lenses for individual vision needs.
- Bifocal and Multifocal Contact Lenses – If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- Gas Permeable (GP) Contact Lenses – These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Contact Lenses for the “Hard-to-Fit” Patient – Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism – “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
At out Plano office, Lakeside Vision and Optical carries a wide variety of contact lenses. Stop by our office in Plano to meet with our Eye Doctors. We specialize in fitting all types of contact lenses, which are available for purchase in our Plano office. We also carry the many disposable brands of Contact Lenses including:
- Acuvue Oasis
- Acuvue Advanced for Astigmatism
- Ciba O2 Optix
- Focus Night and Day
- Focus Dailies
- Ciba Freshlook Colorblends
- Proclear Biocompatibles (especially for dry eyes)
- Bausch and Lomb Soflens Multifocal (for presbyopia)
- rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- specialty contact lenses for irregular corneas (such as keratoconus)
- bifocal contact lenses (disposable soft and rigid gas permeable)
Learn about proper care of your lenses to avoid eye disease:
Read more about Treatment of Eye Injury and Disease.