Eye Doctors With A Difference... serving Plano, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, and McKinney, Texas
Do You Need Eye Glasses and Contact Lenses in Plano?
Each of our eye doctors in Plano TX provides comprehensive eye exams, prescribes contact lenses and eyeglasses, and treats glaucoma, as well as other ocular diseases. We welcome the opportunity to become your eye doctors.
Dr. Stacy Turner is Board Certified with the American Board of Optometry.
DR. DEBORAH MOON IS NOW A DELEGATE WITH THE AMERICAN BOARD OF OPTOMETRY! This is a prestigious title given to a small number of doctors of optometry who have met the rigorous criteria and passed an in depth certification examination.
Learn why eye exams are so important:
Whether you’re in Plano, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, or McKinney, Texas, our medical eye care, vision and optical specialists are here to serve you:
- Google Maps and directions to your next appointment at Lakeside Vision, Plano
- Request an appointment for a medical eye exam with either Dr. Turner or Dr. Moon online
- Provide feedback about your visit with your eye doctor or optician
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member of Lakeside Vision and Optical
- We specialize in fitting all types of Contact Lenses, and carry a large selection of Contacts lenses at our Plano office.
- Looking for eye glasses in Plano? Our boutique showcases a large selection of designer frames
- Be educated about your vision through our Vision Library articles about eye conditions, diseases and optometric treatments.
- Contact our office to confirm your eligibility with the medical and vision insurance plans we accept.
- Our convenient location in Plano serves Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, and McKinney.
- Help spread the word! Write a review of our practice on Google
- Lakeside Vision and Optical
4012 Preston Rd #500
Plano TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-3638
Fax: (972) 867-7062
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.